Many of the students after passing Matric, FA, FSc, BSc, Masters, MBBS and MBA or other specialized degree and they desire to join PAK Army but they don’t know the proper way that how To Join Pakistan Army After FSC, Matric, Inter, BSC, Masters, MBBS & MBA.
So, here at our website is the complete information in detail that How you can join PAK Army.
Every citizen of Pakistan has strong feelings for Pakistan and desire to join PAK Army and want to serve nation, but they don’t know the exact selection procedure and this is the basic reason due to which not every men is unable to be a part of Pakistan Army. So, here at our website we provide you the complete information about the selection procedure and what are the basic requirements to be a part of Pakistan Army. Follow these instructions given below and fulfil your dreams and be a part of Pakistan Army.
Here is the complete information available in detail about How To Join Pak Army After FSC, Matric, Inter, BSC, Masters, MBBS & MBA.
Required Age to Join Pakistan Army:
The complete information about the required age to Join Pakistan Army after FSC, Matric, Inter, BSC, Masters, MBBS & MBA, given below in detail and Relax-able age for the candidates will be three months both in upper and lower age limit under special circumstances.
Those candidates who had passed their Matriculation or Intermediate (FA or FSc) and desire to Join Pak Army must have age between (17 – 22 Years).
Those candidates who had passed their Graduation (2 years programme) and desire to be a part of Pakistan Army must have age between (17 – 23 Years).
Those candidates who had passed their Graduation (4 years programme) and willing to join Pakistan Army must have age between (17 – 24 Years).
Those candidates who are Masters, MBBS or MBA qualified and want to join Pakistan must have age of 28 Years.
Requirements To Join Pakistan Army:
Complete information about the requirements which are compulsory to join Pakistan Army is given below.
- The Gender of the candidate who desire to join Pak Army must be Male. However, in some courses females are also eligible.
- Marital status of the candidate who willing to join Pak Army must be single, unmarried person is eligible to join Pak Army.
- Candidates who want to join Pak Army must have Nationality of Pakistan, citizen of Pakistan is eligible to join Pak Army not any foreign citizen can join Pak Army.
- Candidates who desire to join Pak Army must have minimum height 5’-4” (162.5cm).
- The weight of candidate in physical standards as per the body mass index.
- Matriculation Certificate and detailed Mark Sheet both are compulsory and if candidate is ‘O’ level or ‘A’ level qualified must have to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC in mandatory.
- Candidates who willing to join after intermediate FA/FSc must have minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates who seeking to join after graduation BA/BSc, BA/BSC (Hon) must have 60% marks with 50% marks in intermediate.
- Those candidates who have domicile of such areas like (Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab have relaxation in marks that candidates from these areas can apply with 55% marks in FA/FSc.
- Those candidates who are already serving as Army Soldiers and they have 50% marks in FA/FSc are also eligible.
- Those candidates who have duplicate or revised mark sheets or certificates of Matric, Intermediate or Graduation must have verification certificate signed by the sectary / Controller examination of the concerned Board or University.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above
- If candidate is less than 18 years then he has to provide Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s CNIC (Father or Mother).
- Candidates have to provide one set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents along with 6 attested coloured photographs.
- If candidate is appearing for second time he has to provide 3 photocopies of ‘Not Recommended’ letter issued by ISSB.
Ineligibility Conditions for Pakistan Army:
Ineligibility Conditions due to which any candidate can be eliminated or unable to apply to join Pak Army are given below.
- Those candidates who had applied twice to join Pak Army and ‘Not Recommended’ twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection and Review Board are ineligible to apply again.
- If any candidate declared medically unfit by Military Hospital / Appeal Medical Board will be ineligible to apply again.
Registration Procedure to join Pakistan Army:
Registration Procedure to join Pak Army is given below, there is not any other way of registration rather than of given below.
Candidate can register himself online using internet, and after registration the complete schedule of test will be sent on candidate’s email account.
The other way of registration is that candidate can appear physically in AS&RCs selection centre along with all relevant documents and prospectus fee.
Selection Procedure to join Pakistan Army:
The complete information about the selection procedure in detail is given below in different steps separately that you can understand it easily.
- The first step of selection procedure is Written/Intelligence Tests, which is based on MCQs taken from English, Pak Studies, Islamiyat and General Knowledge.
- The second step of selection procedure is that selected candidates from Written/Intelligence Test will appear for Physical test which includes Running race of 1.6 km in 8 and half minute, 15 Push Ups in 2 Minutes, 15 Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 Chin Ups in 2 minute and most of all ditch crossing 7’.4” x 7’.4” with depth of 4’.
- In third stop selected candidates from physical test will appear for the interview at AS&RC.
- In the fourth step shortlisted candidates will appear for ISSB test.
ISSB COMPLETE PROCEDURE
2. Psychological Test
3. Group Testing Officers (GTO) Test
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) – Commonly known as Picture Story writing.
- Word Association Test (WAT)
- Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
- Self Description Test (SD)
- Group discussion
- Group Planning
- Progressive Group Tasks
- Half Group Tasks
- Individual Obstacles
- Command Task
- Final Group Task